Howdy guys! I hope everyone’s doing well! As for me I’ve been busy for the past couple of weeks juggling a lot of events that will happen this April.
So last week I got this nomination from Ms. Cara Perez about this “The Real Neat Blog Award” – thanks for nominating 😀 . I haven’t updated my blog for a couple of days now and its just stuffed with Instagram post that is automatically linked to my WordPress, thanks to the IFTTT! Though I’m kindda outdated, I think it’s fun to participate! So here we go!
So, here are the rules that a nominee should follow:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
AND HERE ARE HER QUESTIONS:
- Your thoughts on RIP OPM: Anne Curtis, Daniel Padilla, Alex Gonzaga, Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Enchong Dee and their gold or platinum awards?
- Personally I rarely listen to OPM songs. But there’s few that I really love. OPM is still in a good business because there are still a lot of good Filipino artist that are just starting out their careers, they just need the right opportunity to let their talents out. As for the “actors/actresses turned singers” its their call, sabi nga “walang basagan ng trip”. Anyways its part of their experiment in their career and some of them is not really that bad – in other countries like in the US we rarely see this kinds of situations but here in the PI its the norm.
- Your thoughts on the next Filipino president? Who? Why?
- I would campaign all the way for Dick Gordon. He run for the presidency last 2010 but unfortunately he was not elected. If you don’t know him yet go ahead and have a quick read here. He was a former Mayor here in Olongapo and boy did he made a difference. If he would run again in this upcoming presidential elections I would go for Dick Gordon!
- Your thoughts on Philippine FM Radio specifically midnight shows(Language and Theme: Should it be censored?)
- Like what I’ve said earlier, I rarely listen to OPM. So seldom listen to FM radio as well. And for the midnight shows, I believe that it was placed on that time slot for that particular reason – censorship. It’s the time when adults can really discuss things that the young ones should not be listening too. But nowadays staying late at night is normal for the teens so we can’t really filter what they’re listening too.
- Your thoughts on K-12 Education system?
- It’s a lot of work. Up until now I cant see the potential of this system to be effective in our educational system. Maybe we should invest more in the quality of teaching and our resources.
- Your thoughts on #fandoms? Kathniels (KN), One Direction (Directioners?), etc. OR B. Your thoughts on the public transportation system in the Philippines?
- Its perfectly okay to be a fan. Im a fan to other things and artist too. But too much of anything is bad. They could be productive in other ways.
- Public transpo system here in Olongapo is good. We have color coded jeepneys. But commuting in places like Manila, huh! GRABE!
- Your thoughts on Right to Speech / Freedom of Speech: Is there a limitation?
- We all have our right to speech. But we should also be sensitive and responsible with every word we say.
- Your thoughts on the role of social media or social networking sites in our society? (Overly trending topics? Too much use of #hashtags? Twitter Wars / instagram Wars / Facebook Wars? Anything else?)
- Social media is everywhere. It’s almost controlling our lives. Sometimes its not healthy anymore. Sometimes people do things just for the sake of having something to post on instagram, facebook and twitter.
AND HERE ARE MY NOMINEES:
HERE ARE THE SEVEN QUESTIONS:
- If I buy a happy meal from McDonalds would it make me happy?
- What’s your take on the Germanwings crash?
- What’s inside your everyday bag?
- What do you thing about PNoy dating the new 2015 Ms. Universe – Philippines Pia Wurtzbach?
- Your thoughts on cheating?
- What is important to you and why?
- Do you still think that the Philippines is a third world country?
Hope you answer the questions above! Enjoy!